The dairy men, their baby's cow, and the fun we have
Brayden met Great Grandpa this week. If you didn't know his normal behavior, you might have thought Brayden didn't like his grandpas--the grandpas enjoyed their visit anyway.
Both Alison's dad and grandpa work(ed) with dairy so it seems appropriate that Baby Brayden have a cow rocker?! He seems to like it!
On a trip to the Plasterer's, Brayden was looking a bit like a grandpa himself! See how his cute outfit went wrong (thanks to dad)!
Lastly, check out the face only a mother could love--the crooked lip sure isn't Grandpa Jan's favorite!

1 Comments:
YOU'RE RIGHT, WHAT A SILLY LIP! :) I LOVE THE LITTLE OUTFIT IN HIS CAR SEAT-HOW CUTE, BUT HIS PANTS ARE A LITTLE TOO HIGH IN THE NEXT ONE :) HE IS SUCH A CUTIE-I'M GLAD I FINALLY GOT TO SEE THAT HE HAS EYES! :) I CAN'T WAIT TO VISIT AGAIN!
Post a Comment
<< Home