Thanks for the new pics!!! We like the pj's in front of the tree. We think that one should be titled "Happy freakin holidays." Did he draw his inspiration from the Grinch? (Actually, that's our favorite one!) What a cutie!!
I like "Master Grumpy", too. But my favorite is Brayden in the striped shirt looking at the tree; although I have seen all the tree poses one time or another (except for "Master Grumpy" at my house. At Grandma Kathy's the words are "You can look, but you cannot touch".
2 Comments:
Thanks for the new pics!!! We like the pj's in front of the tree. We think that one should be titled "Happy freakin holidays." Did he draw his inspiration from the Grinch? (Actually, that's our favorite one!) What a cutie!!
I like "Master Grumpy", too. But my favorite is Brayden in the striped shirt looking at the tree; although I have seen all the tree poses one time or another (except for "Master Grumpy" at my house. At Grandma Kathy's the words are "You can look, but you cannot touch".
Post a Comment
<< Home