<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15655539?origin\x3dhttp://thesansons.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, September 21, 2009

The newest addition to our backyard




I appears that I forgot to show you the awesome swingset that Daddy, Papa Dan and Uncle Tristan built. Brayden and Audrey love it and even place nice together while on it!

5 Comments:

At 3:40 PM, Blogger Lindsay said...

wow! are you kidding me!?! that thing is HUGE! we definitely need to come over and help break that thing in. wait, nevermind...they won't ever want to leave! :)

 
At 4:38 PM, Anonymous mandi said...

It's awesome! Great job Tristan, Eric, and Dad!!!

 
At 10:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What fun!!! Looks great! Aunt Sandy

 
At 1:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to look through the telescope and swing, too. Am I too big?

Grandma Kathy

 
At 8:50 PM, Blogger the drakes said...

Wow!! Now that's what I call a swingset!! Awesome!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home