Hippo Foot
Hello everyone. We had been wondering why very few people have been posting comments. We are hoping it was because you had to register, because we figured out how to turn that off. Now you can just select "other" and put your name in. We are looking forward to lots of comments now (no pressure).
To help get the comments flowing, take at look at this monstrosity!
5 Comments:
looks like you are feeding him well! i love baby toes! and you don't have to worry about me posting comments-I am LOYAL! :) now, i haven't seen too many comments from you on my blog :) hope to hear from you soon! miss you guys!
Hey, I am so-o-o-o happy that I can finally leave comments. I tried the first time I visited but I am really technologically challenged so I gave up. Your little guy is a doll and I am really happy that you have figured out that you should enjoy him while he's little. Hope your little family is doing fine. Thanks for sharing the many pictures! Caryl
Alison, aren't you glad that he takes after his dad and not you!?!
Finally! This is so much easier. I check your blog several times a week and have yet to figure out how to leave comments. I love seeing the new pictures. He is growing so fast. And he is so darn cute. Thank you for making this easy.
Wow! With a foot like that, the kicking during your pregnancy must have been crazy!!!
What a cutie!! Give him a hug from us!
Post a Comment
<< Home