What a great looking family!! Audrey is getting to be such a big girl. Hope Brayden did okay in the wedding, any pictures of him in the real deal? Aunt Sandy
Audrey is such a happy baby. It is so cute when she smiles. I bet Brayden was adorable in the wedding. Thanks for the trip to the park. Let's do it again.
You have 2 beautiful children! They are growing up so fast!! Hope to see them someday...if we ever have another family reunion..maybe I will! Cousin Angie
what great pictures! I especially like the one of the whole family-we don't get to see mom all that much! Avery has the same outfit as Audrey (Kohl's sales!) I am still waiting for a confirmation of a weekend for a trip to the zoo!
4 Comments:
What a great looking family!! Audrey is getting to be such a big girl. Hope Brayden did okay in the wedding, any pictures of him in the real deal? Aunt Sandy
Audrey is such a happy baby. It is so cute when she smiles. I bet Brayden was adorable in the wedding. Thanks for the trip to the park. Let's do it again.
You have 2 beautiful children! They are growing up so fast!! Hope to see them someday...if we ever have another family reunion..maybe I will!
Cousin Angie
what great pictures! I especially like the one of the whole family-we don't get to see mom all that much! Avery has the same outfit as Audrey (Kohl's sales!) I am still waiting for a confirmation of a weekend for a trip to the zoo!
Post a Comment
<< Home