



Since I have been working on birthday projects and haven't gotten pictures off of my camera, I will have to steal my mom's pictures. Grandma Kathy and Grandpa Jan took Brayden and Audrey to the fair. They had a wonderful time sitting on the tractors, riding the rides and eating "treats" (they had a hamburger, fries and lemonade if I recall). I never dreamed Brayden would enjoy the rides. He rode the boats, a green dinosaur and the carousel and thoroughly enjoyed the first two--the carousel was too scary. He liked the fair so much that he had to sleep with his ticket stub. Audrey also had a very good time and I think everyone was completely exhausted when they got home.
I tried to take the kids for some fair fun at the Wabash Co. Fair but it was a bust. Silly Mommy took them early in the morning when they were only serving breakfast foods (everything egg) and the rides were closed. The tractor display was disappointing and the Pizza Hut stand just wouldn't open! We did manage to eat/wear a "Bomb Pop" and enjoy a lemon shake-up before we headed home filthy, tired and frustrated. To ease the pain, we ate lunch at the air-conditioned! Pizza Hut in town.
1 Comments:
Grandma and Grandpa sure know how to pick the fun stuff!!! Pizza Hut sounds good too. Love the pictures-keep posting-they are both getting so big. Aunt Sandy
Post a Comment
<< Home