


One last trip to the park. Brayden finally requested to get in the swing AND let me push him! He has been afraid of the swings all summer--I apparently pushed him too high our first trip to the park. Both kids can climb the rock wall and Brayden is a pro at climbing the tall rock and the "sandcastle" to the curly slide. He is also doing much better on the spiderweb but would prefer to be lifted into the middle rather than climb it all.

Snuggle time!

Grandma Kathy's flower (the truth comes out--I let her pick it)!



Jumping in the leaves at the Gawthrop's. Brayden really loved it but Audrey wasn't so sure!

Audrey posed herself for this one. She had gotten out Eric's hat and I noticed she was working very hard to get her hands in her pockets. I couldn't pass up this shot!
2 Comments:
We need more pictures of Eric!!
Looks like they were having fun in all the shots but I think Audrey looks like 21 months going on 21 years in that last picture!
Grandma Susie
Post a Comment
<< Home