<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15655539?origin\x3dhttp://thesansons.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Posting Frenzy

This is the forth post in two days. I must have too much time on my hands--doubtful, but I will have a little more now that I crossed one birthday to-do off of my list. I had way too much fun making it and must show you!
This is Brayden's birthday present--since he doesn't check the blog too often, I think it will be okay to show you. I made it almost entirely out of scraps I already had (a lot of it from his nursery). The outside is pretty but the inside should be fun. It has a kitchen with refrigerator, stove and phone, and I am going to but cutting groceries out of craft foam. It has a living room with a tv, chair, flowers, and a picture of Audrey and Brayden. And it has a felt wall with a barn and I will be cutting out fence, animals, trees and weather items for him to pretend with. I spent entirely too much time on this but had more fun than should be allowed.

We played in the sprinkler. Audrey whined every time water touched her somewhere other than her legs. Brayden pretty much steered clear of the water, being older and wiser. Mommy got the wettest trying to demonstrate how fun it was to run through. If you are very observant, you might notice that something is missing from Brayden. I let him run wild for a little while.

3 Comments:

At 7:48 PM, Blogger mace and cookie said...

That birthday present is the awesomest! Can we come over and play?

I didn't realize how much of a rebel Brayden was. Naked AND tattooed! He the new image of trouble...yeah right.

 
At 9:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where are you keeping that present that he hasn't found it?? Lots of fun days ahead!!!! Artist being born. Aunt Sandy

 
At 1:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my gosh Alison! I am totally impressed with the little house!! Take pics of the inside for us :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home