<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15655539?origin\x3dhttp://thesansons.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Christmas Card Rejects

We promised Brayden that he could take our picture when I was done taking his. Here are Grandpa Jan, Grandma Kathy, and Mommy on the stairs at church.






Looks like they are at a funeral. Maybe just mourning moments lost to Christmas card pictures.



Boy I love those crazy kids!

3 Comments:

At 11:07 PM, Anonymous Grandma Susie said...

Brayden must have inherited his picture taking skills from his Grandma Susie. Although I'm sure he will be much better then me by the time he turns 5.

 
At 10:20 PM, Anonymous mandi said...

They are SO CUTE!!

 
At 6:10 PM, Blogger Lindsay said...

wow...you had a hard decision! number 4 is adorable!! i also love the last one with the chair! they really have contagious smiles!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home