<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15655539?origin\x3dhttp://thesansons.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, December 06, 2005




Brayden had so much fun posing for some Christmas pictures (but not as much fun as mom and dad had watching the event)!



What a big boy!



Help! It's cereal! Any advice?

5 Comments:

At 10:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cookie and I will make sure that we don't open the boxes with the plaid paper! What a handsome little guy you've got! As for the cereal, we suggest Cap'n Crunch. Everyone loves that stuff!!! See you soon!

 
At 3:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my word, those pictures are adorable. That is such a cute idea. Looks like you guys are ready for Christmas, wish I could say the same. As for the cereal, you can try adding some pears or apples. No matter what we tried Bryce never would touch the stuff. Good Luck!!

 
At 9:12 PM, Blogger Lindsay said...

AWWW! How adorable-I love the twinkling lights behind the "present"! Maybe I will be seeing a picture like that on a Christmas card?? Xander always liked a tiny bit of sugar sprinkled in his cereal! :) Might be why we have such a cookie monster on our hands now! Hee hee!

 
At 9:14 PM, Blogger Lindsay said...

oh! and by the way-Congrats on holding his own Bottle! You will appreciate this task soon!

 
At 11:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Brayden is growing up soo fast! He's a cutie! I love your Christmas pictures and card! Thanks! =) I have no clue about the cereal advice....I haven't had any of my own children yet! Ha. Ha. Maybe someday?! I love you guys! I hope to see you soon too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home