Go Boilers!
Happy Birthday, Grandpa Jan. I put my Purdue-wear on just for you today. Don't I look smashing?!


Disclaimer: Brayden would like to point out that he is a Purdue fan with Mommy, Grandma Kathy, and Grandpa Jan, a Michigan and IU (basketball--since Davis is leaving) fan with Daddy, and he bleeds Cream and Crimson with Grandma Susie and Grandpa Dan.

2 Comments:
Thank you for the warm greetings. I'm glad you are allowed to show off your neat clothes. I always like to see what you are doing. Be a good boy for Mommy and Daddy. I can't wait to see you soon.
love,
Grandpa Jan
he is getting cuter by the day...those EYES!! OMGOSH! :) i definitely think they are moms! i am loving the purdue hat! i miss you guys...maybe i'll try to give you a call tonight-who knows, you may even be HOME! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home