I took around 50 pictures hoping for a nice POSED picture of my sweet children. We got a lot of personality instead! These didn't make the cut but still make me giggle so here they are.
Of course a lot of personality came out, they're full of it! Our favorite "rejects" are the second and the last one, but none can beat the Christmas grump in the January 2007 Christmas Card Rejects post.
4 Comments:
They are all cute, but no Mom and Dad? Aunt Sandy
Of course a lot of personality came out, they're full of it! Our favorite "rejects" are the second and the last one, but none can beat the Christmas grump in the January 2007 Christmas Card Rejects post.
I have the cutest niece and nephew ever!
Of course they would have loads of personality . . . check the family tree . . . there are no wall flowers that I have ever met.
Marsha G.
Post a Comment
<< Home