
Brayden loves to play wii! Aunt Mandi is such a good sport and raced him several times when we were at their house on Valentine's Day. She did let him win a couple of times but even if she didn't Brayden was convinced that he was the winner.

Audrey got her first haircut. I trimmed it straight? acrossed the back to try to eliminate a few tangles. I didn't have to cut much off at all, but her hair is finally starting to grow.

Audrey, thoughtful, at the library.

Tallulah came home at the beginning of February! Isn't she a cutie! I haven't seen her awake since she came home--she sleeps so soundly when we visit! Brayden and Audrey are finally over their colds so they got to meet Tallulah yesterday. Audrey gave her lots and lots of nice kisses and "held" her! She was in heaven. Tallulah even slept through all of that!
1 Comments:
Audrey's hair looks very nice, hope she had a happy birthday. Kids are growing up fast. Aunt Sandy
Post a Comment
<< Home