<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15655539?origin\x3dhttp://thesansons.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Brayden is in LOVE

Brayden was giving one particular little girl extra attention during our library time yesterday. He took her a piece of pretend cake and joined her and her sister when they were putting together a puzzle. Unfortunately he calls her "Kayla" and her name is "Kambry." We practiced the correct name several times at the library and when we got in the van to go home I quizzed him again. I said, "What's your new friend's name?"
Brayden replied, "Kayla."
I asked again so he would say it right and he said, "Kambry. I love her."
I giggled, "Oh, you do?"
"Yah, I gave her a kiss."
I quizzed him about when he kissed her and advised that he should probably only kiss his family but he was pretty adamant that he loved her. It was soooooo cute!

Audrey's cute conversation of the day occurred when we were watching cartoons. Shaun the Sheep came on and Audrey exclaimed "Piggies!"
"I think they are sheep, Audrey," I said.
"Yah. Sheep. Good job, Mommy!"

2 Comments:

At 8:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good job, Alison. I'm glad you know your animals! :)

 
At 10:21 PM, Blogger mace and cookie said...

Wow! Pretend cake and already meeting some of her family. This sounds serious! So is there a Kalya too?

We're glad to see Audrey's animal training is finally working. We weren't sure she'd ever teach Alison all her animals.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home