<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15655539?origin\x3dhttp://thesansons.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Shipshewana

We had a wonderful time with Grandpa Jan and Grandma Kathy at Splash Universe. Brayden and Audrey were quite brave and adventurous, and I'm sure Grandpa would like me to point out that Grandma and Mommy didn't do too bad either!




The slides are where the kids spent a lot of their time but Brayden also enjoyed a bigger, orange slide.


Lazy river.


Dual Vortex. I was very surprised how fast it was when Grandpa and I tried it out. I was also surprised that Brayden didn't think twice as we climbed the stairs. He loved it and really gave me a workout as I lugged the raft up a lot of stairs. Audrey also really liked the Dual Vortex and took most of her rides with Grandpa Jan.




SPEED! Grandpa and Audrey

































3 Comments:

At 2:29 PM, Anonymous mandi said...

I'm glad you all had such a good time!

 
At 9:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like you all had lots of fun. Good to see the kids having so much fun and not being scared of the water!! Aunt Sandy

 
At 9:33 AM, Blogger Peppermint Pines said...

I can't believe how big Audrey is getting! Shipshewana looked like tons of fun - I miss it there!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home