geez...in the picture of brayden with grandpa he looks like SUCH a BIG boy!! We really need to get together soon! he is going to be 10 before i see him again! we are coming to your area on april 1st (and that's NO foolin') :)
What a cutie pie! Looks like Brayden is getting the best of daddy (and daddy looks like he is enjoying it)! Love the bear outfit. I would like to see the whole suit, bet it's adorable.
That bear picture is great! I wish that I could have seen him in it more! Just too hot that day. We will try to come visit all of you soon. Keep us posted on everything!
3 Comments:
geez...in the picture of brayden with grandpa he looks like SUCH a BIG boy!! We really need to get together soon! he is going to be 10 before i see him again! we are coming to your area on april 1st (and that's NO foolin') :)
What a cutie pie! Looks like Brayden is getting the best of daddy (and daddy looks like he is enjoying it)! Love the bear outfit. I would like to see the whole suit, bet it's adorable.
That bear picture is great! I wish that I could have seen him in it more! Just too hot that day. We will try to come visit all of you soon. Keep us posted on everything!
Post a Comment
<< Home